School choice is under attack throughout America. Just look at what’s happened the last few months:
- Gov. Tom Wolf proposed a series of executive actions that would devastate school choice in Pennsylvania
- In California, Gov. Newsom just signed a bill that will severely curtail new charter growth and eventually lead many to close
- In Missouri, school bureaucrats are thwarting the will of the legislator and preventing families from accessing their legally-sanctioned school choice options.
As always, the National Coalition for Public School Options has been fighting back – but now we need YOUR help.
The National Coalition for Public School Options wants to highlight stories from around the country, showcasing how effective school choice is for parents and families.
If you have a student in a:
- Virtual public school
- Brick-and-mortar charter school
- Private school
- Or, yes, even if you’ve chosen a brick-and-mortar traditional public school
We want to hear your story today. Click this link to share your story.
As always, thank you for fighting for your children and the children of others.